Sunday, October 22, 2006

Am I still alive when it comes to blogging

Well, hello to all my friends that now havejustly stoped reading my blog. I think it has been like 50 years since i last blogged, but I have been busy. So much has happened since the last time i blogged. I don't know if anyone is reading this post so I won't talk about much. Any one who still reads, could you post to let me know. I wonder if i should still do this.

Before I go, I will talk about my year so far. I have really enjoyed my Senior year so far this year. I am so glad to be with my friends for one more year. I sure hope to grow in my relationships with them as the year continues. I can't tell you how excited I am about basketball. I am really excited. God is good. Even when hard times come along. Well, I will stop here for now. Remember, post if you read this post. I would like to know who still reads. Peace and God bless!

4 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger Ghostly Perspective said...

I told you to start again.

The Last Class Rep

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Joy said...

JARED HURLESS!

i haven't talked to you in years...

ball it up this season, ok?

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

hey, how's it goin? I hope you have a great week... Pistol! :)

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Roxy said...

Jared! Like your blog....
I know you are excited about
bball, lol i hear you talkin' bout
it all the time
See you at skool tomorow...
oh, um in case you didnt hear(which you did) WE ARE THE STATE CHAMPS BABY!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:REVOLUTIONS (by Kirk Franklin)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com