Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My trip to Chi-town

What up everybody? I just got back from my summer vacation with my family. I was so happy that it finally came. I went to Chicago. I like going to Chicago. I went for a week last year. This year we went to a Chicago White Sox baseball game. They played the Minnisota Twins. It was really fun. My mom wanted to go to the car at the start of the 9th inning b/c she was tired of baseball, but she stayed for the rest of the game though. It stunk b/c the Twins won 7-4. 10 of the 11 runs were do in part to home runs; so we saw some home runs. The next day we went to the Museum of Science and Industry. It was pretty cool. We saw a whole place dedicated to Leanardo Da Vinci. That was very interesting, especially lately b/c of the Da Vinci Code movie. In some of the exibits, you could see the great creation that God has made. It was very educational.

Jenni is on her family vacation to Colorado. She is going to be gone the entire week. That stinks, but I hope she is having a fun time. Peace and God bless!

2 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger turza said...

The windy city is the best! love the museum of sci-and-industry, but its been a while. Mostly i;ve been there recently to shop, and audition for ballet things.
Fun schtuff

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

Hey Jared...i'm glad you had fun in Chicago...i knew you would! Colorado was fun, but it's nice to be home! Cya soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:REVOLUTIONS (by Kirk Franklin)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com