Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The movies

Hey ya'll, I went to see Pirates of the Carribean 2 just recently and I thought that it was pretty good. I think it wasn't as funny but it had a whole lot more action in it compared to the first one. I liked it. I went with the Joey, Chris, Aaron, Jenni, Ashley, and Emily. It was a fun night. The movies that I want to see that I haven't are Superman Returns, X3, and Mission Impossible 3. I am ready for the final movie in the Pirates of the Carribean series. Oh, guess what? This is for all the Lost fans. I just found out some interesting facts about the show. The producer said that he wants to make 5 seasons of the show and then after that make a Lost movie. What do you think of that?

Check out the new music video I have at the bottom of the blog. It is Scott Stapp; who was the lead singer in Creed. The song is off of his solo album. It is a pretty sweet song.

6 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger Joy said...

good music taste.....i can tell already, jared, we are going to be friends for a while. :)

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

O Jared...:) I'm glad you had fun at the movie, i know youre really glad that Captain Jack is gettin a little attention from will's lady... kinda like how the best man always gets the girl like in sabrina...right?

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Ghostly Perspective said...

Yuck, a Lost Movie. BLAH!!!!!!

Henri Le Chatlier

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger turza said...

jenni that was the only good scene of the movie

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Kyndall said...

A LOST movie. I'm for it! LOST LOST LOST! Hey, my mom saw your puppy, she said it was so sweet that she just wanted to kiss it.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger jazzything89 said...

A LOST movie??? Jared, you should star!!! And Andy could be one of the OTHERS that gets attacked by the "security system." YA!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:REVOLUTIONS (by Kirk Franklin)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com