Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July everyone. Today is a day to think back to our history and to give thanks to our Lord for are freedom. Even today, soldiers of our country are overseas fighting to keep our freedom. It is sad to say, but most americans, even myself sometimes, take our freedom for granted. We don't think of all the sacrifices that were made and that are still being made for our country. We should continue to pray for our soldiers who are fighting. Don't forget to remember the sacrifices and to thank God for our freedom.

As for my plans for the day. I got the day off of work. I am planning to go see some fireworks tonight. I hope that you all have a great day today. Peace and God bless!

2 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Sunshine said...

hey jared, it was cool to see u yesterday! hope you had fun @ the fireworks.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Kyndall said...

Sounds like you had fun. I worked yesterday and saw fireworks at Brandon's house. They were pretty good and it was fun! See ya later!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:REVOLUTIONS (by Kirk Franklin)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com