Sunday, June 18, 2006

What is the big news?

hey everybody, I guess that my last post has aroused some questions. I could have some fun with this post. I could leave you all hanging or I could just tell you. hmm... But first I will talk about my week.

It was a pretty good week overall. I had to work, and I work alot. Friday night was a good night. I went to Culver's and then came back to my house to try to teach the game of euchre. It took me a whole week to get the basic principles of the game. She is getting it a lot quicker than I did. I just got done playing in a basketball tournament. We won all of the games except one. I think it was the best tournament that we ever played. It was really fun. But who cares about all this, you all want to know what the big news is.

I did do something that no one would ever thought I would do. The big news is..................................................................................

I got a girlfriend. SAY WHAT!!! That's right, I do. She is a very sweet girl. I am lucky. Well, now you all know. Peace and have a great week.



Oh wait, her name, how could I forget. lol. My jr./sr. date, Jenni, is it. Sorry if I drew it out; I had to have fun with this one. God bless!

6 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger JamesMark said...

i thought it was big news like maybe you did something important like dunked in one of your games

just kidding she is a nice girl your either lucky or skilled but whichever congrats

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

:)

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Ghostly Perspective said...

Hurless man, what about us? I thought we were invincible together. Well, fine, I get my own partner. I just have to buy the parts first.

Oh, about time you told the truth.

Henri Le Chatlier

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Joy said...

jared, you son of a gun

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger contrairemkatie27 said...

oh boy

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger jazzything89 said...

hallelujah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:REVOLUTIONS (by Kirk Franklin)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com