Monday, June 26, 2006

Weekend Update

what up ya'll. Man, summer seems to fly. Is it close enough to start counting down the days to school? Maybe not, but it will be here before we know it. I had a good weekend. I went bowling and out to dinner on Sunday. I got to hang out with Joey, Justin, and Jenni for a few hours. They got me big time on a joke. Let me just say, I am not smart when it comes to stuff like that. I am oblivious that someone is doing a joke on me. Oh well, everybody got a laugh out of it. I just got back from open gym at the school. It was a lot of fun. Have a good rest of the week. Peace.

I wonder what I should make for dinner?

5 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Blogger Ghostly Perspective said...

HEY, HEY, HEY

Man, who is the bowler here? I bet you did crap without Big Blue, but that is all your fault.

Hey, why don't you tell everyone who won the football game? Ok, the Motherland did lose in the penalty kicks competition, but you couldn't handle the pigskin.

Ah, tsk, tsk, tsk.

Henri Le Chatlier

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

I'm not gonna lie...we did get you really good, i thought that the replacing ketchup with grape jelly would give it away, but i guess i was wrong! :)

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger JamesMark said...

nasty

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Sunshine said...

jared, i am relaying messages for mari who is on vacation. will you please email me? little_smiley07@hotmail.com thank you, laura blaisdell

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger turza said...

sounds like you all have had a lot of fun putt putting....especially jenni, but im sure she enjoyed ghetto-putt! have the best summer ever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:REVOLUTIONS (by Kirk Franklin)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com