Thursday, May 25, 2006

Summer is just around the corner

What up! I am sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Ladies and gentlemen, summer is so close. Like everyone else is saying. It is a joyous but somewhat sad occasion. All my senior friends are heading off to big collage. I will miss you all. May the Lord bless you as you seniors head off to collage and finding your callings for you lives. I have some goodbyes to say tommorrow. I hate goodbyes. Some kids in my class are also leaving as well.

Finals are over!!! I am happy. I am glad that I got through it. How did the class party go? I went shopping with my mother and got some new dress shoes.

Did anybody see the 2 hour season finale of Lost. Oh man, I have a lot of questions. It left more questions than answers. We know the button was real. Is Eko or Desmond alive? What was that bright light that seemed to cover the island? Was there anything in the hatch as it exploded and landed on the island? Is Michael and Walt leaving the others behind? The 'other' said that they wouldn't be able to come back. So many questions and those were just a few cliff hangers. Now I have to go all summer and wait till the season opener. Until then, I might ask for Lost season 2 on dvd for my birthday. Then I can watch it all over again and maybe get some clues.

I hope everybody has a great summer. One love.

6 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger Jenni said...

Ya i'm not looking forward to saying my goodbyes either...but atleast i have till the end of the summer for most of them!
I hope you had fun shopping with your Mom! That season finale of lost was really weird...it pretty much just confused me...but thats alright!

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Pyro said...

hey jhurl hows it going wow its over bro. u r goin to be a senior next year and im goin to be a freshman. And it really sucks that eric leaving dude that bites im really goin to miss him. he better visit or at least call or im goin to hunt him down. later

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger jazzything89 said...

I'm as confused as you are Jared. I have some theories though: i think that michael and walt will come back and help, hurley will go back, but he'll get people to help him, that big light was the electromagnetic field breaking, the others are going to start performing mean experiments on Sawyer, Kate, and Jack, Charlie and Claire will get married (Maybe not that far, but they're in love again) Eko and Loch are alive, just dazed and confused, that's it. Oh! I think that once the Others find out about Sun being pregnant, they're going to take her too. That's not nice though. Whew, did any of those theories spark your LOST juices? I definitely will miss everybody, but hopefully we can get in some parties this summer.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Pyro said...

i dont know crap about lost sorry

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Kyndall said...

Jared I totally agree. I can't wait to see the season of Lost. I really don't like Michael right now! I just hope Kate, Sawyer and Jack will be ok.

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger KelsyeNichole said...

ok,jared you knw that ring that you have, the "flower power" ring as i liek to call it. well i figured out what it is. on bet tahts the same little "patter" they have down in the corner os the screen for the music video count downs.
just thought id let you know that
_KelsyE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:REVOLUTIONS (by Kirk Franklin)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com