Sunday, May 07, 2006

It's over

I am glad SAT's are over. I probably failed. I hope not. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, yet I am not totally sure on how I did. That siren that went off in the middle of the test was hilarious. I thought that our test were going to burn. Ok, I knew it wasn't that bad. I wanted it to happen though. Now, we have another week of testing. How fun.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have only 3 weeks of school left until school is out. We can finish strong. We have the big event everyone talks about this Friday. Then, we have dead week. Finally, we have finals. That's all. Have a great week this week. One love.

P.S. Moe's wasn't that bad.

3 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger KelsyeNichole said...

yea thx, i dont really know how to use this thingy though..lol
but i try..
glad that your SATs went ok...
yes only 3 more weeks left!!
woohoo...im ready
-KelsyE

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger contrairemkatie27 said...

did you expect it to be? glad u came.

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Pyro said...

amen brother, pop the bottles and lets party 2 weeks left of school then its all down hill from there well at least till august. later pyro
ps bottles as an the mountain dew bottles LOL....huh jhurl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:REVOLUTIONS (by Kirk Franklin)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com